- Girl 1: Who dat man?
- Girl 2: He da luv man. He gimme luv. Lotta luv.
- Girl 1: Wat u mean? He give u lotta luv?
- Girl 2: Mean I seent him and gave ’em da eye. I ain’t trus him but still gave ’em da eye. He ain’t trus me either but he still luv me. I got luv now.
- Girl 3: Chile, you had luv ‘for tha fool came along.
illusion + illusion = de’lusionTB
- We can’t receive what we don’t already have
- Love exists within and without
- Outside of ourselves, we’re never separate from others
- Inside of ourselves, others are never separate from us
- A successful divorce can be defined as when two people bring their false selves to a marriage and then exit as authentic be’ings.